BE INSPIRED, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NETWORK!
The Creative Lenses Forum is an international event for re-thinking business models in the arts and culture sector taking place in Lund, Sweden.
Through a wide array of workshops and hands-on activities, managers, entrepreneurs, artists, business coaches, funders and researchers will come together to share their knowledge and experience.
During this two-day event, more than 15 speakers and workshop leaders will address a variety of topics related to organizational development in the cultural sector for professionals seeking guidance in areas such as:
• How do successful cultural organisations start operating and form a business model?
• How can values shape and influence the culture of these organisations and their business models?
• How have the business models of various successful cultural organisations evolved over time?
• How can cultural organisations become financially sustainable without compromising their mission, vision and passion for their craft?
• What are the main challenges the cultural sector faces and how can they be approached?
• How do sucessful organisations involve and work with their audiences?
• What role can business incubators and accelerators have in supporting cultural business model innovation within the sector?
• How can the business model transformation process be initated within a cultural organisation?
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS AND WORKSHOP LEADERS
WHY ATTEND THIS FORUM?
Through workshops, coaching and dialogue with our cross-cultural team of experienced facilitators, Creative Lenses Forum participants will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about the latest developments with regard to business model transformation in arts and cultural organisations.
• Get inspired by real cases of successful business model design and transformation from the culture and creative sector.
• Be introduced to an array of conceptual models and practical tools that will allow you to better assess and develop the business model of your organisation.
• Receive personalised expertise and coaching on how to better tackle the challenges that your organisation is facing regarding its business model(s).
• Gain a better understanding of what makes cultural organisations exemplary models of mission and value-driven organisations, and how this influences their business models.
• Share your knowledge and experience with other professionals operating within the arts both locally and internationally.
Tickets are sold out and the registration closed.
Buy tickets from 1 February 2017.
Deadline for registrations: Thursday 9 March 2017.
Day 1: 480 kr.
Day 1 + Day 2: 600 kr.
Student / TEH and IETM Members Tickets*
Only Day 1: 200 kr.
*Tickets include access to the Creative Lenses Forum, lunch, evening snack and access to the Pale Honey concert at Mejeriet (16 March).
Mejeriet (Day 1 | Re-thinking Business Models)
Stora Södergatan 64
222 23 Lund
Stenkrossen (Day 2 | Re-designing Business Models)
223 59 Lund
223 51 Lund
For more details about the locations, check this map of Lund.